Saturday, September 14, 2013

Double "Lazy H" 435 MHz 10,8 dBd


VK2FAK said...


I would be interested in some more detail on this project....measurements and such.
I have been looking for something similar to monitor satellite telemetry...without using the long Yagi...and maybe this could be used with another to increase the gain.


LY3LP said...

Hello John. I done three Lazy H antennas. With Lazy H , and Baofeng wel have heard satellite SO50 and FO29. This uncritical antenna.Not done very well , works well.
LY3LP Klemens

John Mac said...

Hi Klemens

I have made one of there antenna and it does work well.Now I will make an array, made up a 4 of these will have a low profile, small turning radius(760mm) and a Free Space gain around 18.7dbi..

John vk2fak

LY3LP said...

Hi,John,a good idea, 18,7dbi a good result.Write what got the result.Best regards. Klemens ,ly3lp